Quality Pool Services for Discriminating Customers
We take pride in knowing we are helping you, your family and friends have a pleasant swimming experience. Without proper maintenance and service, a refreshing swim can turn into a dissatisfying algae and bacteria bath. Not to mention, without proper care and service, pools can deteriorate much sooner then they should.
Every week one of our "pool service" tech's will provide complete care of your swimming pool. From vacuuming to actually testing your water, we have your pool under complete control. We even leave you a checklist on each visit.
In order to provide you with a trouble-free, sanitary and clean pool, our pool tech's will have to complete the following checklist every-time they come:
• Test Water: We test your water ever week. We check Chlorine (free and total), PH, and Alkalinity EACH WEEK and Calcium Hardness, Salt Content, and Stabilizer on a monthly basis.
• Balance Water: With complete training on proper water chemistry, our pool tech's know how to properly add chemical's and keep your pool water balanced and safe to swim in.
• Manually Vacuum: We use a manual vacuum every week in order to provide you with a dirt and trash free pool, unlike most companies who do not. Another reason why we spend so much time on your pool.
• Skim Surface: A swimming pool isn't clean until all the debris is removed from your pool, including the stuff floating on top of your pool.
• Empty EVERY Basket and BAG: Leaves, trash, hair, dead animals, you name it, almost everything that enters your pool ends up somewhere. Not only is unsanitary, it could do some serious damage to your pool and its equipment if left un-cleaned.
• Check the Equipment: In order for your pool to have years of trouble free performance, it is imperative to keep an eye on the mechanical side of things. We check the equipment and various other things on a weekly basis and alert you of any potential issues.
• Add all the Water Treatments: A properly maintained pool needs to have the right amounts of treatment chemicals added on a regular basis. Every week we will add Everything that your pool needs.
• We Actually Do Repairs: When your pool has a problem, it needs to be taken care of quickly. That's why we do all of our pool repairs in-house, and when you are a pool service customer, you are first in line to other repair customers.